|Name||Director Identification Number||Nationality||Address|
|Mr. Prithviraj Singh Oberoi Designation: Chairman||00051894||Indian||Villa Aashiana, Kapashera Bijwasan, New Delhi - 110 037, Delhi, India|
|Mr. Vikramjit Singh Oberoi Designation: Managing Director||00052014||Indian||Suite 150, The Oberoi, Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi - 110 003, Delhi, India|
|Mr. Shib Sanker Mukherji Designation: Vice Chairman||00103770||Indian||6, Lansdowne Place, Kolkata - 700 029, West Bengal, India|
|Mr. Akshay Raheja
|00288397||Indian||"Rahejas", 87/1 G.B.Marg, Juhu, Mumbai - 400 049, Maharashtra, India|
|Mr. Lakshminarayan Ganesh Designation: Independent Director||00012583||Indian||Door No.5A, Valliammai Achi Road, Kotturpuram, Chennai - 600 085, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Mr. Anil Kumar Nehru Designation: Independent Director||00038849||Indian||71 Sector-9, Union Territory, Chandigarh - 160 009, Chandigarh, India|
|Mr. Sudipto Sarkar
Designation: Independent Director
|00048279||Indian||31, Broad Street, Kolkata - 700 019, West Bengal, India|
|Mr. Surin Shailesh Kapadia Designation: Independent Director||00770828||Indian||32,Tahnee Heights, 66-D, Napean Sea Road, Mumbai-400 006, Maharashtra, India|
|Ms. Radhika Vijay Haribhakti Designation: Independent Director||02409519||Indian||51, Maker Tower B, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai - 400 005, Maharashtra, India|
1. Mr. Prithviraj Singh Oberoi is the Executive Chairman of the Company since October,1988. Mr. Oberoi is the son of Late Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi, the founder of the Oberoi Group. He graduated with a degree in Hospitality from the University Of Lausanne, Switzerland and has over 60 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Mr. Oberoi has been instrumental in pioneering the growth of the Company. He was awarded the 'Padma Vibhushan', India's second highest civilian honour, in recognition of his exceptional service to the country in 2008. In 2001, His Majesty King Mohammed VI of Morocco awarded Mr. Oberoi the 'Grand Officer' of the Alalaoui Wissam, which is one of the highest civilian awards in Morocco, in recognition of Mr. Oberoi's contribution to tourism in Morocco and to Indo-Moroccan relations. Mr. Oberoi was also conferred with a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at the CNBC TV 18 India Business Leader Awards 2007 for building a world-class hotel chain that caters to both luxury and business travellers and for shaping the hospitality industry of India. Mr. Oberoi received the 'Outstanding Business Leader' award from the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Society of Indian Law Firms in September 2008. In November 2008, Mr. Oberoi was conferred a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards for redefining design standards in luxury hotels. In September 2009, Mr. Oberoi received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the first Economic Times TAAI Travel Awards 2009. These awards were organised by The Economic Times in association with the Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI). Mr. Oberoi was presented with the '2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World' award by HOTELS magazine in November 2010. This annual award is determined by votes cast by readers of the magazine in more than 150 countries. The cover story of the November edition of the magazine referred to Mr. Oberoi as 'the founder father of modern luxury hospitality in India' and credited him with growing the company 'into one of the world's most prestigious luxury hotel groups'. Mr. P.R.S. Oberoi received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding contribution to the Indian Hospitality Industry by Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence, 2012. Mr. Oberoi was conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award at ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) held in Cannes in December 2012. The award was bestowed on Mr. Oberoi as a global recognition of his exceptional leadership, vision and contribution to develop The Oberoi Group as one of the world’s leading luxury hotel chains. The All India Management Association (AIMA) at a function held in New Delhi in February 2013 had conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award to Mr. P.R.S Oberoi. In 2014, Mr. Oberoi was honoured with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award by Forbes India Leadership Awards, 2014. In 2015, Mr. Oberoi was voted amongst CNBCTV 18's Top 15 Indian Business ICON. In 2016, Mr. Oberoi was conferred with ET Bengal Visionary award by the Economic Times Bengal Corporate Awards, 2016.
2. Mr. Vikramjit Singh Oberoi is the Managing Director of the Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science from the Pepperdine University, United States and has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He joined the Board as a Non-executive Director on 22nd March, 1997. He became a whole-time Director on 1st April, 1997. On 23rd June, 2005, he was re-designated as Managing Director of the Company.
3. Mr. Shib Sanker Mukherji is the Vice Chairman of the Company. He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and has completed an Advanced Management Programme from Harvard University in the United States. He has an experience of nearly 40 years in the hospitality industry. He joined the Board as a Director on 7th October, 1988, and became the Managing Director of the Company on 23rd June, 2000. Since 22nd June, 2005, he relinquished as Managing Director and has been continuing as a Director of the Company.
4. Mr. Akshay Raheja is a Non-Executive Non-Independent Director in the Company. Mr. Akshay Raheja, 33 years, of the Rajan Raheja group, is a commerce graduate from the University of Mumbai and has obtained an MBA from Columbia Business School, New York. He is and has served as a director on the boards of several companies in diversified industries including Building Materials, Cable TV, Retailing, General Insurance and Real Estate.
Mr. Raheja is also associated with social institutions such as the Smt. Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture & Environmental Studies and S. L. Raheja Hospital.
5. Mr. Lakshminarayan Ganesh is an Independent Director of the Company. He is an associate Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Mr. Ganesh holds a Bachelor's degree in Commerce from Madras University and a Masters degree in Business Administration from the Pennsylvania State University, United States. He serves as the Chairman of the Rane Group. Mr. Ganesh has over 32 years of experience in the automotive industry and has previously served as the President of the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India and also as the President of the Madras Management Association. He has also been the Chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry, Southern Region and is currently the Honorary Consul for New Zealand in South India.
6. Mr. Anil Kumar Nehru is an Independent Director of the Company. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Science and a Master of Sciences degree in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States. He completed Executive Business Management courses from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Harvard University, United States and Columbia University, United States. He has over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry. Previously, he has served as a whole time director for Pfizer Limited.
7. Mr. Sudipto Sarkar is an Independent Director of the Company. He is a Barrister-at-Law of the Gray's Inn, London and a Senior Advocate. He joined the Board of EIH Associated Hotels Limited on 28th March, 2009. A Graduate in Mathematics from Calcutta's Presidency College, he completed his Tripos, MA and LLM in Law from Jesus College, Cambridge. He has authored several authoritative legal texts, including as one of the Editors of Ramaiya's Commentary on the Companies Act.
8. Mr. Surin Shailesh Kapadia is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Surin Kapadia is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Partner of M/s G. M. Kapadia & Co., Chartered Accountants. He is the head of the Firm's Transaction Advisory and Valuation practices. He is also an integral part of the consultancy and corporate law practices of the Firm and is actively involved in rendering of high value-added professional services. Mr. Kapadia has over 15 years' experience in the field of taxation, exchange control laws, mergers and acquisition and valuation. He is actively involved in the activities of the Bombay Chartered Accountants' Society (BCAS). Mr. Kapadia serves as a member of the Balloting Committee of The Club, Mahabaleshwar and the Managing Committee of Raheja Chambers Premises Cooperative Society Ltd. He also serves on the Finance Advisory Committee of CanKids...KidsCan, a registered charitable national society working to make a change for childhood cancer in India - this gives him an opportunity to develop his philanthropic pursuits.
9. Ms. Radhika Vijay Haribhakti is an Independent Director on the Board of the Company. She is a commerce graduate from Gujarat University and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. Ms. Haribhakti has over 30 years of experience in Commercial and Investment Banking with Bank of America, JM Morgan Stanley, DSP Merrill Lynch and RH Financial Services. She is the founder Director of RH Financial Services, a boutique Financial Advisory Firm. She is closely associated with issues of Financial Inclusion & Women Empowerment and is the former Chairperson of Friends of Women's World Banking (FWWB) and Swadhaar Finaccess. She has served on CII's National Committee on Women Empowerment and the Governing Council of Citigroup Micro Enterprise Award. Ms. Haribhakti was named among the "Top 50 Businesswomen in India" by Business Today.