1. Write a letter to Company / RTA regarding the details of shares and year wise dividend transferred to IEPF and documents required for getting the entitlement letter.
2. Submit the necessary documents as requested by the Company / RTA and obtain the entitlement letter
3. Visit the website www.mca.gov.in and fill and submit the form IEPF-5 for filing the claim for refund of shares and dividend. Read the instructions provided on the website/instruction kit along with the e-form carefully before filling the form.
4. On successful uploading an acknowledgement will be generated indicating the SRN. Please note the SRN for future tracking of the form.
5. Take a printout of the duly filled IEPF-5, acknowledgement, indemnity bond and advanced receipt issued after uploading the form.
6. Submit indemnity bond in original, copy of acknowledgement and self-attested copy of e-form along with the other documents as mentioned in the Form IEPF-5 to Nodal Officer (IEPF) of the company at its registered office in an envelope marked "Claim for refund from IEPF Authority".
7. Claim forms completed in all aspects will be verified by the company and submit the everification report to IEPF Authority, in case of any discrepancy Company may ask for additional documents or corrections in documents.
8. on the basis of company's verification report, refund will be released by the IEPF Authority in favor of claimants' Aadhaar linked bank account through electronic transfer.
|Field No.||Field Name||Instructions|
|Only one Form to be filed for one financial year against one Aadhar Number and one Company. User can enter more than one claims in single form (Number of claims to be entered in field 4), failing which the form is liable to be rejected|
|1||Particulars of the Claimant||Enter Name, Address and contact details|
|2||Particulars of the Company from which the amount is due||Enter the following CIN of EIH Associated Hotels Limited L92490TN1983PLC009903 And click on the pre-fill button|
|3||Details of shares claimed||Enter the correct: a. Demat account number ( 16 digit number –CDSL or IN followed by 14 digits-NSDL or 6 digit number, if shares are held in physical mode) b. Number of shares as per entitlement letter c. Nominal value is Rs. 10 per share (For eg :If No of shares is 20 Total Nominal value is Rs.200 )|
|4||Details of Amount Claimed||Based on the information provided as RTA Letterwise dividend / shares to be claimed and reasons for non- encashment of such dividend.|
|5||Aadhar Number or Passport/OCI/PIO Card No. (in case of NRI/foreigners||Enter Aadhaar Number of applicant in case of Indian National. Aadhar number should be correctly filled, failing which the form is liable to be rejected For foreign nationals, enter OCI/PIO Card number, failing which the form is liable to be rejected.|
|Number of Claims||User can enter more than one claims in single form as per details provided by the Registrar.|
For other Common instructions to fill e-form please refer to the IEPF-5 instruction kit on the following link http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPF/refund.html.